-
October 7th, 2004, 01:18 AM
#1
Inactive Member
If we become midgets that'll give me more of a reason to move to Canada.
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ October 27, 2004 11:48 AM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>
-
October 7th, 2004, 02:20 AM
#2
Inactive Member
Well maybe I need to start dating/hanging out w/more Europeans ^_~ then again most men are already taller than me T_T
-
October 7th, 2004, 10:00 PM
#3
Senior Hostboard Member
In any case, i always thought the americans were expanding, due to their severe obesity problems.
-
October 7th, 2004, 10:06 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Shorter and wider then. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
I find most American girls arrogant bigots.
They usually don't like one minority. Not sure how it is across the pond, though.
-
October 7th, 2004, 10:43 PM
#5
Senior Hostboard Member
We have a load of social stereotypes for girls, but for the most part they're reserved. They're also typically fairly open-minded, at least the ones i hang around.
Of course, you get your loud-mouth sluts and your gossipers, but unfortunately i think every culture has those.
-
October 8th, 2004, 12:28 AM
#6
Inactive Member
I'm sure America has the biggest ratio, though.
-
October 8th, 2004, 03:02 AM
#7
HB Forum Owner
Don't worry, we usually like shorter women ^_^
-
October 8th, 2004, 03:34 AM
#8
Senior Hostboard Member
Yeah, that's true here too! Wowza, well yeah, a 13-year-old chik looks like she's 17-18 years old. O.o Ofcourse, this is only good for ma eyes [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
And I'd like to date americans lolz!
-
October 8th, 2004, 04:09 AM
#9
Inactive Member
It's about time. Now, maybe now, they will shrink down to my height! Mwahahaha!
I dunno, a lot of girls I've seen in my classes are seldomly obese. You usually see these tiny, stick figure girls.
-
October 8th, 2004, 05:06 AM
#10
Senior Hostboard Member
You heard they say hungarian girlz are teh most beautiful?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks